Thursday, June 11, 2015

Let me introduce you to Lacey Dietz a 13 year old Beautiful Daughter of John Dietz a pillar in the Pinellas County Real Estate Industry. A giver of his time and talents to all those who are willing to listen and follow instruction.  John's Daughter Lacey in the last 4 weeks has had 3 surgerys and been diagnosed with Lymphoma. She started her an aggressive 1 year treatment plan of  Chemotherapy last week.   

I pledge to donate 100% of my commissions generated from this Lashes and Lip Gloss Fund Raiser to Help beat Lacey's Cancer Fund.  It is my Goal to sell 100 Mascaras which will enable me to contribute $600.00 to #Lacey's Fund.  Please Help me Help the Dietz family in their time of challenge.  And If you don't wear Mascara or Lip Gloss or Make up.  I urge you to purchase one and give it as a gift to someone you know or even better donate to a local Woman's shelter

For the Next 10 Days I will be posting inspirational and informational messages on the FB Event site as well as every social media outlet I am attached to.  It would be most amazing if every one invites there friends to the event. and shares all my posts through their own social sites.  my Goal of 100 Mascara's could be  blown out of the water with all yall's  help and Nothing would make me happier! So Stay tuned in and turn up for this Fund Raising Event. 

Place your order here Shop Now


Be sure and share this with every one you know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment