Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Technique Tuesday Application of 3D Fiber Glamour Lashes






Some people have been asking me how I get my lashes long and not clumpy.  So here is a tutorial on how I apply my #3D Fiber Lashes by Younique.

I travel a lot, so my Green Tea Fibers have a tendency to clump on my applicator wand so my  First step is to tap the Tube on the bathroom counter before I open the wand.  Next I apply my Transplanting Gel to one eye. then apply the Green Tea Fibers starting at the middle of my lash working outward. Then I move to the next eye Gel and then Fibers.  I wait a minute then I use a clean (washed and dried old Gel wand) and brush my lashes this disperses the fibers extending the length keeping them thin. Then I seal the first eye with Transplanting Gel.
 
 If I am going to do two coats this is where I would apply the fibers again to that eye.  move to the next eye seal with Transplanting Gel, and again if I am doing two coats apply Fibers.  Wait one minute and dry brush or comb then Finish with the Last coat of Transplanting Gel.  We have an amazing lash comb made with metal tines that works fabulous for this I just haven't received mine yet hence the washed and dried gel wand from an old kit. Wha-La Beautiful Lashes you can see in your "Selfie" 

Why wait Order Yours today!

www.LikeMyLashes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment